Search category:     
All categories

  Advanced search  Manage my ads  
Total found (45)
→ Immigration services (45)

Legal services (76)
Criminal Courts (5)
Taxes & finances (40)
Insurance & brokers (11)
Other (14)
Legal & lawyer, insuranceImmigration services

I'll prepare for the interview

Prepare for an interview on marriage At the best level in English (347) 394-6663
tel.(347) 394-6663.
07/26/2017 more

Professional social worker

Professional social worker Correctly fill out the forms for obtaining benefits: SSI, pension, housing, Insurance, food stamps (347) 229-7482
tel.(347) 229-7482.
07/20/2017 more


• Apostille TRANSLATIONS Issue of invitations For any questions please call (347) 729-3267 Maria
tel.(347) 729-3267.
07/01/2017 more

Center Ameros

Center AMEROS Visas 718 998-5858
tel.(718) 998-5858.
06/27/2017 more


IMMIGRATION SERVICE • Change the extension status • Student visa (with a guarantee), the right to work for students • Guest & Business Invitations (347) 702-8952 [email protected]
tel.(347) 702-8952.

Immigration Center

Immigration Center 1718 East 15th Str., Brooklyn, NY 11229 Tel. (718) 998-5858 E-mail: [email protected] • Appointment is obligatory!
tel.(718) 998-5858.
06/10/2017 more

All immigration issues

All immigration issues from Visa in the US to Legalization in the country !!! Our contacts: +1 (718) 551-0000 [email protected]
tel.(718) 551-0000.
05/27/2017 more

Immigration law practice seeks

Immigration law practice seeks legal writer / editor Good writing skills in English and Russian a must. E-mail: [email protected]

Paraligal will issue

Responsible and competent paralegal will issue Immigration documents On marriage, political asylum, citizenship, family reunification (646) 399-6984 Victoria [email protected]
tel.(646) 399-6984.
05/19/2017 more


   Law Office of ZARA E.LIBMAN, PC ZARA E. LIBMAN, ESQ. | | | Office in Manhattan, consultation by phone or arrival at a convenient For you place. Phone: (347) 884-1583 [email protected] Member of the American Bar Association Member of the American Association of Immigration Lawyers Member of the Bar Association of New York State - Pol..
04/28/2017 more

Forms for receiving benefits

Professional social The employee will correctly fill Forms for obtaining benefits: Pension, housing, SSI and other (347) 229-7482 Family psychologist accepts (347) 738-0416
04/18/2017 more

Law firm

Law firm Eve Rahamimovoy, ESQ 3145 Coney Island Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11235 (347) 312-4879 • (248) 761-6599 Fax (718) 332-3390 e-mail: [email protected] NY 22
tel.(347) 312-4879.

Acquiring citizenship

Who has the right to citizenship - submit documents immediately If you need help on any immigration or family matters, call the lawyer M.Shepelskaya: (718) 769-6352 or come to her office, located at 2306 Coney Island Ave., 2nd floor.
04/11/2017 more

Licensed translator / tutor

A linguist interpreter with a higher linguistic education and a bachelor's degree (international relations) will help you with translations and learning English for immigration processes, as well as for educational and business purposes. Oral and written translations. Escort at the interview.
tel.(917) 724-3046.
04/04/2017 more

Political asylum in the United States.

Political asylum in the United States. Case 100% readiness. Filling out the form I-589, I-94. Preparation and updating of history. $ 500 for all (929) 434-9769 Basil [email protected]
tel.(929) 434-9769.
03/23/2017 more

Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelskaya

Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelskaya President decrees on Donald Trump If you need assistance with any immigration and family matters, call the lawyer Marina Shepelskoy: (718) 769-6352 or visit its office located at 2306 Coney Island Ave., 2nd floor.
tel.(718) 769-6352.
03/22/2017 more

Immediately apply

If you need assistance with any immigration and family matters, call the lawyer M.Shepelskoy: (718) 769-6352 or come to her office, located at 2306 Coney Island Ave., 2nd floor.
tel.(718) 769-6352.
03/20/2017 more

US Citizenship

US Citizenship • filling out the form N-400 • translations of documents + photo • intensive and effective training exam in a group or individually • reuniting with relatives after receiving citizenship (718) 382-3602 1094130
tel.(718) 382-3602.
02/28/2017 more

Help with asylum

Hello! You are a student and want to get political asylum or are thinking about it? Please contact us for a free consultation on phone number: 646.724.2522 (call or SMS) or send me your question by email: [email protected] I'll be glad to help you and share their five years of experience in the training documents for asylum!
tel.(646) 724-2522.

Immigration services

Immigration services (Immigration Assistance Service Provider) ATTENTION! Introduce changes in immigration law that can give you a LEGAL 1. Those who are in the United States in January of 2010 and have a child with a US citizen or green card holder, 2. Those who are in the US illegally and who has the status of husband / wife have a green card, will be able to apply for the process ob..
tel.(718) 256-8300.
1  2  3  [>]