Search category:     
All categories

Feedback  
   
  Advanced search  Manage my ads  
   
 
 
 
 
Total found (10)
 
Categories:
 
→ Looking for partner (10)

Sell/buy/for rent (139)
Investments (4)
Other countries (0)
Other (6)
 
    
BusinessesLooking for partner
 
 

In a well-established business

In a well-established business requires a working partner with experience in working with a measuring instrument Call from 8 am - 5 pm Tel. (516) 897-1955
tel.(516) 897-1955.
01/27/2018 more
 

Looking for Partner.

Looking for Business Partner with 50-50 basis profit sharing without any investment. For more please send mail to [email protected] http://officesupport4u.business.site/
 

50% of profitable business is sold

Selling 50% of profitable business in NY Guaranteed return 70% of investments ($ 350,000) within 2 years, The remaining 30% are protected by assets Only serious buyers (347) 749-9136
tel.(347) 749-9136.
12/30/2017 more
 

Selling 50% of profitable business in NY

Selling 50% of profitable business in NY Guaranteed return of 70% of investment ($ 350,000) for 2 years, The remaining 30% are protected by assets Only serious buyers (347) 749-9136  
tel.(347) 749-9136.
12/28/2017 more
 

I'm looking for a sponsor to take the money

I'm looking for a sponsor to take the money at interest. NY, Brooklyn (732) 551-7803 Ivan
tel.(732) 551-7803.
11/18/2017 more
 

Busy Dental office is hiring

Busy Dental office is hiring an AMBITIOUS EXPERIENCED PRODUCER-ASSOCIATE 45% reimbursement! Option: to buy out or buy in! Please call (347) 977-2306 Zilota 7801-20th Ave., Brooklyn, NY
tel.(347) 977-2306.
11/01/2017 more
 

Dance studio

Looking for an energetic, responsible able-bodied partner for a permanent job in a dance studio, full-time Investment is optional. 1029 Brighton Beach Ave., 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY 11235 (917) 332-8474 www.dance-NYC.com www.bellytrancegroup.com www.dancelaura.com
tel.(917) 332-8474.
10/25/2017 more
 

hjyety

tgrbhjytje
09/16/2017 more
 

LOOKING FOR A GIRL PARTNER

LOOKING FOR A GIRL PARTNER Without money for opening Small restaurant or cafe in Manhattan (646) 675-0490
tel.(646) 675-0490.
07/01/2017 more
 

Divide the room in the new Building

Divide the room in the new Building 360 Neptune Avenue. Brooklyn, NY Area from 1000 to 3000 sq.ft. (718) 676-4112
tel.(718) 676-4112.
01/25/2017 more